My lomo doesn't take pictures.

March 08, 2010

So, my weekend.
Friday I went shopping, as planned, but Grete came with me. We went to some second-hands, but I got tired quickly. I got a pink skirt that I need to make shorter and some chain for DIY and some postcards.
On Saturday I went to Latvia. The weather was great and the old town beautiful. But unfortunately I got nothing, only one postcard. I tried a pair of cool shoes , but they didn't have my size. But I found myself a graduation dress candidate from Monton. On Friday I'm going to Moetänav with my mom to look for some more.
I planned to go to Fibit, but I didn't. I went to Kohila instead with my family. I got a headband, just like Grete's :)Btw, Kuldnõel 2009 went to Eve Hanson.
Today the new Hooaeg magazine arrived. I want to go to Kaubamaja soon to see the exhibitions about Kaubamaja. It is 50 years old this year.

cardigan-thrifted, skirt- Jus d'Orange from Kaubamaja, tights- Santa brought them :)

Nii, minu nädalavahetus.
Reedel käisin kaltsukates, nagu plaanitud, ainult Grete tuli ka kaasa. Sain roosa seeliku, mille pean endale parajaks tegema, postkaarte ja ketti, et DIY-d teha.
Laupäeval Lätis oli tore. Ilm oli ilus ja vanalinn oli ilus. Kahjuks ma ei saanud midagi peale ühe postkaardi. Proovisin ühtesid kingi, aga minu suurust polnud. Aga ma leidsin endale Montonist lõpukleidikandidaadi. Reedel läheme emaga Moetänavale, äkki leian sealt ka midagi.
Pühapäeval tahtsin Fibitile minna, aga läksin hoopis perega Kohilasse. Sain endale peavõru, täpselt nagu Gretel. Muide, Kuldnõel 2009 läks Eve Hansonile.
Täna tuli uus Hooaeg ka .Tahan varsti minna Kaubamajja näitusele. Kaubamaja on sel aastal ju 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)