My first styling job!

July 03, 2014


Maybe you remember me talking about my first styling work I did for Estonian design store Namarie. Well, I have the pictures now and I love how they turned out! If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you've already seen some of them, but I decided to share some of my favourites.  
I loved the whole experience from start to beginning and I can definitely see myself doing styling work in the future. Of course, our them was amazing too and we all seemed to clique. And had lots of fun, maybe too much even for normal pictures. 
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this little project of mine.

Võib-olla mäletate, et ma rääkisin sellest, et tegin pisut stilistikatööd eesti disainipoele Namarie. Sain nüüd pildid kätte ja need on nii lahedad! Juba pildistamise ajal sain aru, et kogu meeskond sobib nii hästi kokku, aga nii vingeid pilte tõesti ei oodanud. Üleüldse mulle meeldis kogu see tööprotsess algusest lõpuni nii väga ja ma olen täiesti kindel, et võin tulevikus oi-kui-palju sellist tööd teha!
Kes mind Instagramis või Facebookis jälgib, on pilte ilmselt juba näinud, aga tahan ikkagi oma lemmikuid jagada. 


Styling: Piia Õunpuu
Models: Haldi Küla, Grete Sõlg
Photos: Liis Schmidt
Hair: Liis Schmidt
Make-up: Carmen Mölder
Clothes and accessories available at Namarie (Müürivahe 21, Tallinn)


dresses- bless this mess studio
necklaces- canelli


 dresses- bless this mess studio
necklace- marron
earrings- tallinn dolls


 skirts- bless this mess studio

3 comments :

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :)